Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The stranger it is, the better I like it!

Ok, so this is one of those random posts... You know, the ones that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic that you started this whole blog about? Anyway, here's a strangely delicious recipe that I just couldn't resist sharing. I think it came from my friend Lynn's recipe file & Lord only knows where she got it. Try it....you'll like it!

DINNER PANCAKES
Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. water
2 c. pancake mix
4 strips bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
2 T. grated or finely minced onion

Combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture onto a hot griddle & cook as you would normal pancakes.

Garnish with sour cream & fresh chives. (You could also use dried chives, just mix them into the sour cream & let sit in the fridge overnight).

Serves 4.

De-lish, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment