Thursday, October 1, 2009

Great Deals on Stampin' Up!

Hello! I apologize for the long delay since my last post! Between the kids going back to school & the construction of our new house, the blog-o sort of fell to the back burner. I have LOTS of new projects to post, so look for that in the next couple of days. But today I want to let you know about a couple of super deals going on at Stampin' Up!

First up - the new CLEARANCE RACK:

This fantastic selection of surplus merchandise is being offered at up to 80% OFF REGULAR PRICES!

All items are retired or discontinued - no current catalog merchandise. Available while supplies last. All sales final. No returns or exchanges, except where defective.

Just click on the following link to see a complete list of available merchandise & drop me an email if you want to place an order!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK

Next - the "DEAL OF THE WEEK" promotion:

During the month of October, Stampin' Up! is offering a "Deal of the Week". No limits & no minimum purchase necessary. THIS DEAL ENDS 10/12/09 AT 9:50am MT. Just drop me an email if you want to place an order!








#109183 Trio Flower Punch Reg. 15.95 Sale 10.99









#109041 5-Petal Flower Punch Reg. 15.95 Sale 10.99












#110709 My Way Punch Reg. 15.95 Sale 11.99





No comments:

Post a Comment