Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #21





Hey everyone! First, I have to apologize for the terrible photo quality in this post. This is possibly the worst picture I've ever taken. Seriously. No natural light.
Just to clarify, this card was made using Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip & So Saffron from SU. Strange combo, right? But I think it works! I made this card for Karen Giron's sketch challenge this week. I loved the symetry of the sketch but I felt like everyone's card would probably turn out basically the same. So, I decided to go with a little different interpretation of the squares by using ribbon as a divider instead of just punching squares & leaving a space between each one. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch again...mostly because it was already out on my desk, but also because I love it & I think it's perfect for a Spring card.
I hope you like the card. If you do, please leave me a comment & tell me - I love the feedback!

1 comment:

  1. I think your card is just beautiful!! I like the color combination. Thanks for sharing. Karen

    ReplyDelete