Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Thoughts

My friend Angela writes on her blog, "I'm trying to do it all, enjoy it all, & remember it all." What a powerful & accurate statement for moms everywhere!

Right now, I'm stuck at trying to do it all. As a stay-at-home mom, I find myself struggling sometimes under the weight of my daily responsibilities. I devote so much of my time & energy to the children in my life that there's not a lot left over for the laundry, the housework, the grocery shopping, or ME! That being said, I'm still so wonderfully blessed - far more than I deserve to be. I have a husband who works incredibly hard, I have children who are healthy, I have parents who love & support me unconditionally & I have friends that I cherish.

So, my wish for you this Mother's Day is that you not worry so much about trying to do it all, but that you focus more on enjoying & remembering it all! It's the time you spend with your family that's important!

Happy Mother's Day!


Ashley

2 comments: