Thursday, April 23, 2009

When you snooze, you lose.

Have you ever put something off, even though you really wanted to do it, only to realize when you're ready to do it that it's too late? Don't you just hate that? Well, that's exactly what I did this week. I really wanted to participate in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over at Karen Giron's blog, except I realized that today at 2pm was the deadline. Bummer! I put off making something so that I could wait on my order from Stampin' Up! to arrive on Wednesday (sooo many fun things to play with) & the rest is history. Anyhow, here's a list of just a few of the goodies that came in my order. You'll be seeing a lot of this stuff in my upcoming posts!

Sizzix Textured Impressions Manhattan Flower - so beautiful!
Sizzix Bigz - Top Note, Scallop Circles, Scallop Circles #2
Sizzix Originals - Ovals
Sizzix Sizzlits - Button #5, Little Leaves, 4 pk. Lots of Tags

Be sure to check back to see what I create!

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing more fun than a box full of new goodies to create with! Now the question is which one will you use first?! ;)
    have a great weekend!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete